I specialize in Smoke Reading (Soot Divination / Static Capnomancy) and prefer to use a white candle in my readings. Simply, because it symbolizes clarity and touches on major areas of your past, present, and near future. However, you can always denote your candle preference when you schedule a session. These readings will also include Archangel Tarot Cards to provide more detailed insight and clarity that may not be presented in the soot. If the individual is not clear in their focus then the smoke reading may be missing key elements that will need more specific details provided by the Archangel Tarot Cards.
In addition, these readings will also include Archangel Tarot Cards to provide more detailed insight and clarity that may not be presented in the soot. If the individual is not clear in their focus then the smoke reading may be missing key elements that will need more clarity provided by the Archangel Tarot Cards.
The Smoke Reading (Soot Divination):
There are several steps I take before starting a session.
- I will sage myself, the client, and the space in which we do the reading so it is a safe and pure environment for the angels to step forward.
- Have the intention that you will receive the accurate messages you need. I will provide a few other steps you need to do before the actual reading begins.
- Ask the specific question in your mind that you need answered. Be specific and repeat it in your mind. Do not ask more than one question, otherwise the reading will be muddied or lost in the reading.
- Do not ask the question out loud because I want to give you the most accurate reading possible from your angels. However, you can answer ‘yes’ or ‘no’ in some instances.
- I will give you further instructions as we proceed with the reading.
- After the reading is complete, at that point we can have a discussion for any clarity. Then, I will sage you again before you leave. This is a blessing and clearing of any negative emotional energy that has built up from a difficult reading.
- Before booking a reading, it is important that you have not visited another psychic for at least 4 months. It could make the reading unpure or the reading may not be available for you that day.
- If you want a spirit connection with a loved one who has passed over, please allow the same amount of time. Due to the grief being too strong for the person having the reading, it will be difficult to connect and will be less accurate.
- You can record the session or take notes if you wish.
By attending this reading, you agree that the Messages you receive are not a substitute for advice, programs or treatment from a licensed medical, psychological, legal or financial professional. I provide no guarantees, or implied warranties and am not responsible for any interpretations, decisions made or actions taken by clients.
Smoke Reading: also known as Capnomancy or Soot Divination
Capnomancy is broken down into two types of divination by smoke:
Capnomancy consists of reading the “live” or moving smoke of a wood fire or incense by scrying the smoke, then reading smoke marks as static images on a plate or in a candle glass.
Static Capnomancy is performed by burning a candle (or wood, incense, match). Depending on the color of the candle used, they symbolize different areas of focus in a reading. While the candle is lit, by passing a white piece of paper over the flame, the smoke accumulates and leaves the soot marks that are then channeled to me through images. This is very similar to reading tea leaves or coffee grounds.
Candle colors and representation:
white – clarity
black – magic or connecting with ancestors
green – money
red – love and relationships
blue – communication
purple – dreams
*Please note that I primarily use a white candle for all my readings. Any special candle color request must be made prior to the session.*