ARCHANGEL CARD READING
I mostly use Archangel Oracle or Archangel Tarot cards for my readings and find that they compliment my Soot Divination well.
*Sometimes, I will consult with the Sacred Reading Cloth and Pendulum for more clarity and information with assistance from my Archangels.
Archangel Card Readings:
The Archangel cards are an ancient, time-honored way to connect with our angels. There are several steps I take before starting a session.
- I will sage myself, the client, and the space in which we do the reading so it is a safe and pure environment for the angels to step forward.
- Have the intention that you will receive the accurate messages you need. I will provide a few other steps you need to do before the actual reading begins.
- Ask the specific question in your mind that you need answered. Be specific and repeat it in your mind. Do not ask more than one question, otherwise the reading will be muddied or lost in the reading.
- Do not ask the question out loud because I want to give you the most accurate reading possible from your angels. However, you can answer ‘yes’ or ‘no’ in some instances.
- I will give you further instructions as we proceed with the reading.
- After the reading is complete, at that point we can have a discussion for any clarity. Then, I will sage you again before you leave. This is a blessing and clearing of any negative emotional energy that has built up from a difficult reading.
- Before booking a reading, it is important that you have not visited another psychic for at least 3-4 months. It could make the reading unpure or the reading may not be available for you that day.
- If you want a spirit connection with a loved one who has passed over, please allow the same amount of time. Due to the grief being too strong for the person having the reading, it will be difficult to connect and will be less accurate.
- You can record the session or take notes if you wish for your own personal use and reference.
By attending this reading, you agree that the Messages you receive are not a substitute for advice, programs or treatment from a licensed medical, psychological, legal or financial professional. I provide no guarantees, or implied warranties and am not responsible for any interpretations, decisions made or actions taken by clients.