Every braided ANCESTRAL TALISMAN bracelet is handmade with 3 metal beads and high quality cotton threads that is charged through a protective blessing ritual.
This bracelet was blessed by my ancestors to be made available. It represents honor, respect, and connection to your own ancestors.
Red, sky blue, and yellow are my ancestral colors and invokes the power of their divinity and knights to watch over you. You can also use it to summon your own ancestors, connecting with them on a spiritual level for enlightenment. Wearing this is a way to honor your lineage and a promise to continue to work with them to guide you through your life journey. Bringing light and healing during trying times. It is highly protective and brings many blessings for focus, grounding, courage, strength, resilience, and the ability to overcome adversities. The thread is very durable and each one includes information cards on how to tie and/or dispose of the bracelet, and a sacred prayer to recharge it.
To secure the blessed braided bracelet, tie 3 knots. You can cut down any extra string at the end to adjust how it dangles on your wrist.
Please note that the bracelet works just like an evil eye of protection with additional powerful properties. When the bracelet breaks or falls off, it is said that it has deflected all the negative and absorbed all the energies, and can no longer hold any more. It has done its job, so do not be concerned. Some have worn the bracelets for up to 2-3 years. Some require a replacement after a few days, weeks, or months. You can determine how often or if you need to replace it with a new braided bracelet in the future.
√ 1 braided bracelet (red, sky blue, yellow)
√ 3 metal buttons
√ high quality cotton
√ color will not fade or bleed
√ can be worn in water
How to wear the red string bracelet
Secure around your wrist once and tie with 3 knots. Cut off the excess strings to the desired length after tying. A mantra or prayer to recite is included.
- Have someone you love and trust tie the Ancestral Talisman to your left wrist.
- Make sure the string is tied comfortably around your wrist and tied with a simple knot.
- Repeat by knotting the string 2 more times for a total of 3 knots. You can cut off the extra strings if it is too long.
- Make a promise to yourself that you will refrain from negative thoughts or toward others. This is harmful behavior and will interfere with your effort to gain personal fulfillment and protection.
- After all knots are tied, have the person read the prayer to prevent others from giving you the evil eye.
- No matter how it is worn, it is meant to be a reminder. It represents the strength of your faith, will help you maintain focus and healing.
Ordering & Shipping:
Once you make your order via PayPal, I will send you a confirmation and request the correct shipping address. Since there is no auto responder once you purchase the item(s), I personally answer all emails. Therefore, there is a possibility of a 24 delay but I will do my best to respond immediately. Please make sure your information is correct including: name, address, and eMail in your account profile. If I do not receive a response, I will ship it to the address listed in your purchase order and take no responsibility for any lost or missing mail due to this information provided. No refunds on lost or missing merchandise due to incorrect address if you do not provide the correct one. Please know that if you do not receive your bracelet(s) within a week to eMail me directly at email@example.com – I will be happy to communicate with you and get you the products you ordered.
- Domestic orders may take up to 3-7 business days to receive depending on your regular USPS delivery carrier without tracking.
- International orders may take anywhere up to 7-14 business days due to international mail delivery and customs.
- Upgraded shipping is available upon request for faster delivery.
For your convenience, you can also purchase these items on my ETSY SHOP